Thursday, August 30, 2012

Comic Artist: Brian Bolland

Sticking to the comic book theme of Superheroes and Villains, and action-packed fun... 
(I swear, we'll go to something different next time!). 


This is the work of Brian Bolland. Now, I will firstly say I am a major fan of Joker. The original Joker straight from the comic pages. One of the most astounding that featured the Clown Prince of Crime was the The Killing Joke. The book was filled with darkness and madness, and a compelling story to give a little background to the Joker. It was absolutely captivating, and I read it all in one go in the aisles of a Books-A-Million. 



The Killing Joke was completely drawn by Brian Bolland.  All his work is incredibly detailed, and each drawing was clearly drawn with love and care. I sincerely admire and appreciate the importance that went to every single line. The line work and mark making is all just impeccable.



Seriously, words can not describe how much I recommend this book. It's a quick read, and the art is something not to be missed.




No comments:

Post a Comment