Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nail Art

Yes. You read that title right.
Nail Art. 
I highly believe this is a form of art. If you've seen what people can do, (people meaning, for the most part, woman), you would believe it too. There are several artists on Youtube that I have come across that create absolutely incredible forms of 'body?' art. If only you have seen what I have seen...oh that's right. :) You can. This is a blog, after all haha.

Let me show you some examples of what can be done with just a few bottles of polish, creativity, patience, and determination.




These are a few of my favorites. haha. Yes, yes, this is all a little girly, but it is all very creative and, well, spectacular, and makes me go 'OMG <3'. Granted, I probably find this more appealing because I am a woman. But this opens up the door to the fact that make up is another form of art. It is always so interesting and, well, beautiful to look at. Whether it be cosmetic, zombie-makeup, or Broadway... I love it all! And should be considered a form of art in itself. :)

Art is art. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment