Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pro Photography, Cheap Camera

In one of my earlier posts, I pointed out the "Pro Photographer, Cheap Camera" video. I thought it would be interesting to post the rest of the series in one post! It is an example of just what a professional can do when needing to adapt to the situation.










I highly suggest taking a look at all of these!! When I came across these videos for the first time, I was absolutely mind blown about what an artist can do. It proves that it's never the tools, it's the artist. This can apply to any medium of art. Either way, it's spectacular! And I love seeing just what they can pull off :)

On another note, this particular channel on Youtube (DigitialRevCom) is definitely worth taking a look at! I adore it. Absolutely adore it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment